Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another college visit:) Go Tigers? Maybe ....

So we went on another college visit last weekend ....
I went there thinking this would be "another college to mark off our list" ... you know, another one of those "big colleges" ...
And ...It IS a big campus ... with a "small" campus feel!!  And I have to say, I felt calmness and peace come over me as we took our 2-hour guided walking tour.  I'm pretty sure my son was pleasantly surprised with how much he REALLY liked Clemson too:) 


He's been there for football and baseball camps over the years, and he's been to LOTS of home football games ....



And I can honestly say, the decision is absolutely his on where he chooses to spend this next stage of his life, and if he chooses Clemson, I will be THRILLED to have him so close to home:) 

I will honestly be thrilled wherever he chooses to go though .... But it is very nice to have Clemson as a serious option now:)

I think our next Tour Stop will be UGA:)  Go Dawgs?  Maybe .... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment