Saturday, May 7, 2011

A garage sale?? What was I THINKING????

So... the last time I had a garage sale, I vowed it would be my LAST!!  But as time goes by, and you forget the "pain" you endured the last time (Sound familiar, ladies?? ...lol...), the next time someone mentions having a garage sale to you, it sounds like the GREATEST IDEA you have ever heard!!!! 

Fast forward to the night BEFORE this garage sale, and all of those bad memories come sweeping over you like a BaD DrEaM!!!!! What was I thinking?????  I don't want to do ALL of this work and pull all of this crap ...uh ... "stuff" out just so I can make $25:) 

So I've pulled out a few things that I hope will sell, but I certainly didn't clean out like I need to!!  We will see what happens!  We advertised we would begin at 8 ... I guess that means I need to be up and ready to go by 6am, isn't that the way it usually happens?  I just hope when my early birds show up, they take everything I have so I can be back in bed asleep by 8 am:)   Good night everyone!  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful moms out there:))  Enjoy your special day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment