Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Football ... Prom ... & Cupcakes:) Life is grand!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while ... I've been BUSY:)  ... Aren't we all?? 
Spring football practice is in full swing, and that means fundraising is in FULL SWING too!!! 

Prom was this past Saturday night ... and I have to post a few pics:)))
 This is my son who is a Junior this year! *SIGH*

Our neighbors and my son have literally grown up together:) 
We love them like our own!!

This is my son and his beautiful girlfriend!!!



Off to the Prom .... they ate at Larkins in downtown Greenville and said it was fantastic!
(Of COURSE it is!!!) The Shrimp-n-Grits there are awesome!!!

Not a great pic of the entire group ... but you get the idea!  It was an awesome group of young men and women!!!

We also had "AWARDS" night at the high school last night ... and wooohoooo, way to go with getting the top 10% of your class award, son!  We are SO VERY PROUD of you and your many accomplishments!!!





We are also having an 'in-house' show at my work this week ... which involved me cooking cupcakes tonight! HUH??  ANYWAY... the "theme" for the show is "Grilling out," and we were asked to make a dozen cupcakes, so I decided to take the theme literally ... take a look for yourself!!





Do you get it??  It's cupcakes aka "CORN ON THE COB" :)))))) 
Gotta LOVE Google .... !!!

Unfortunately the lighter colored jelly beans are "Buttered Popcorn Flavored" ... yeah, um ... not really "GOOD" with cupcakes!!  But the cream cheese icing on these are AWESOME!!!!  I will have to post that recipe tomorrow!!! I will DEFINITELY use that icing in the future!!

Anyhoo.... it's almost Friday, and I'm ready for the weekend! 
Hope you are enjoying life and living it to the fullest!!




No comments:

Post a Comment